An informal food blog...

Friday, March 24, 2006

Lost Screamers

This is one of them hilarious things that happen every now and then to remind us that we are only human.
As I said in the previous post, Annie suggested that I should start a food blog.
I set it up but the title was a bit rude "Suck my Cockles".
So I decided to delete it.

Guess what!
I deleted my Screamers instead! I could scream!

Well what the hell! A change is as good as a rest! This could be a new beginning!

I will try and think of a few recipes to stick on this blog and if other bloggers can contribute, then the more the merrier!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cherrypie said...

I am sorry to hear of the sad loss of your Screamers blog. It will be sadly missed.

But congratulations on the birth of SYP. I'm sure it will grow to be a fine blog, giving you years of pleasure and proud moments. I can't wait til it starts to talk xx

10:15 PM  
Blogger Cream said...

Hi, Cherrypie,
I have heard that Blogger may be able to undelete Screamers, but never mind if it hasn't survived.
I hope that Stuff your pepper will go from strength to strength.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Hayden said...

Looking forward to this!

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home